Carpe Diem 2 is now heading into its eighth season and has moved along quite well to here but we are reaching a point where stagnation can become an issue.
With this in mind I will be passing some thoughts to you as to how we move forward. Please feel free to comment and add your thoughts. I do not have the moritorium on great ideas
This is brand new website so I will be adding menus and other stuff but the new season is approaching and we need to get season eight underway.
I am fairly sure after years of soccermanager.com there is not much likelihood of a totally new concept so I shall take this moment to recognise the work done by Ashtini and Noisy (were there others – if so sorry I missed you) in RC1, 2 and 3 and BenC with FFP. I have borrowed some of the concepts from the latest versions of these GW’s as a basis to what we have conceived.
In addition my partners in crime in formulating this concept have been (using their forum names):-
- Pedrooliveria – for his advice and assistance in getting the right clubs to help maintain the income stream.
- Huddo – for his support and constant cheek
- Paul Smut for wise advice and ideas
- Cookiemonster – for being able to look outside the box and find small problems
- SirRahul – for encouragement and advice along the way
- Cameron Lucas and Gozzy for their involvement in keeping it all on the straight and narrow
Good luck to you all and thanks for the support over seven seasons.